Lumigraf™ does its part for the respect of the environment in being the only decorative wall panels’ manufacturer to produce DecoWall, a series of decorative panels made with an exclusive high grade eco-certified and formaldehyde free medium-density fiberboard (MDF) substrate, eliminating at 100% all acrylic, polycarbonate and other plastic resins substrates.
DecoWall panels, as the name says, are specifically designed for wall panelling and vertical applications. In addition to being environmentally friendly, the eco-certified MDF substrate material makes DecoWall panels much easier to work with and to install than standard Lumigraf™ resin panels without compromising on the look and the quality.
These panels are designed by a mechanical process of lamination and hand-assembled by our workshop specialists.
They are perfect for:
- Decorative wall cladding
- Bar or reception counter fronts
- Column surfacing
- Any other vertical surfacing applications
DecoWall panels main features:
- Without any acrylic or polycarbonate resin substrate
- Thin and lightweight
- Easy to install with common paneling hardware and adhesives
- Easy to cut using a table saw equipped with a finishing blade (at least 80 teeth).
- Durable and resistant: requires minimal maintenance. More resistant than panels made by direct printing.
- Choice of 2 types of finishes: Glossy (with “Scratchshield” protection in option) or Low-Gloss
- Available with personalized custom imaging in option. You only have to supply the graphic file (specifications will be provided on request) and Lumigraf™ graphic design team will take care of the rest.
Available with the following products: